Creative Tools for Uncovering Insights
Acquiring new thinking tools for revealing powerful insights,
articulating new brand perspectives and creating effective briefs.
The majority of the most creative and effective award winning campaigns are based on game-changing insights. Yet, uncovering a truly powerful insight is one of the hardest tasks in marketing and advertising.
This workshop suggests a unique way of defining an insight (hint: it is not a single revelation). It then presents a set of unique practical thinking tools, which enable us to look at reality via different prisms to reveal powerful insights.
Mindscapes Insight tools were created by a deconstruction analysis of the most creative& effective award winning campaigns, while revealing the specific Insight mechanisms they use.
- Gaining insights about the essentials of a powerful insight.
- Learning how to approach an insight as a chain of revelations, not a single revelation.
- Understanding the difference between data or information and an insight, and the difference between a promise and an insight.
- Learning new methods and structured tools for revealing insights.
- Learning how to use insights for articulating new surprising brand perspectives.
- Learning tools for selecting and prioritizing promises when there are several options.
- Creating better cooperation between all disciplines involved in the thinking process: clients, accounts, planners, creatives, etc.
- How to define an insight and understand what really makes it tick.
- How to find inspiring observations, which are ‘hidden’ in our minds because we are ‘fixated’ at analyzing a situation from a specific comfortable perspective.
- How to map and identify conflicts, which in many cases encapsulate a personal or social dilemma which leads to a meaningful insight.
- How to look differently at problems, so as to find new opportunities where we least expect to find them.
- How to defy and challenge existing assumptions, perceptions, and conventions to reveal insights with viable differentiation points.
- How to recognize relevant causes with high significance to consumers and their lives, to reveal territories where brands can make an important impact.
- How to detect and initiate “Emotional Investment” and not just emotions.
- How to identify and understand associative benefits, which can be translated into insightful brand promises.
This training program is designed for:
a mixed group of creatives, client service, strategy and planners.