Effective Brand Communication
How to use the new digital & Interactive platforms to attain powerful results
A joint client & agency 2 day training
The balance of power in marketing is shifting in favor of the consumer. From the consumer’s perspective, your advertising message is only one small element in a universe of non-stop communications through social network sites, blogs, forums, mobile phones, YouTube, and other channels. Marketing becomes less about pushing messages at consumers and more about co-creating experiences with consumers, and creating brand related conversations. Less about controlling every move and more about empowering in every move.
People are using media in a totally different way than in the past. The question is: are you using the media and communications channels differently?
This training presents some of the most effective new ways for brands to successfully engage with consumers in the new communications reality, while responding to some of fears, barriers and crucial questions marketers have:
- How effective can the new age of communication campaigns be? (much more than you think).
- What kind of new tools and techniques can be used to increase effectiveness of such approaches?
- How to evaluate and assess the value of creative ideas and their potential in achieving significant marketing and communication results?
- How to brief an agency, what can you expect from your agency?
- How can the agency and client be on the same page and create better creative& effective communication?
Training goals: the take out for participants
Here is a description of the goals of this program and the expected benefits and take out for participants from this program:
- Better understanding of the new ways and approaches in communications and in the creation of engagement between brands and consumers.
- Understanding and showcasing the power and efficiency of these new communications tools and platforms.
- Learning the success factors behind these new effective approaches, so as to be able to use them for developing new projects.
- Realizing the difference between a “campaign” and “engagement projects” which make the brand more meaningful and relevant to people’s life. The shift from “talking about the brand” to doing “meaningful acts” illustrating the brands idea or message.
- Analyzing why many marketers resist these changes? What are the mental and organizational obstacles? Are they right or wrong? How to embrace the change, overcome the obstacles/fear and benefit from the new possibilities open to the brand and the company.
- Employing a new way of understanding and evaluating creative briefs.
- Employing a new way of assessing creative ideas, based on a common and agreed set of criteria and guidelines.
- Implementing new thinking tools which are learnt and practiced on real existing briefs to see their relevance and applicability to your company’s brands and products/services.
The training is designed for:
A mix of client’s marketing/ communication people and agency people .
2 day program