Evaluating Creative Work
1 day Joint Client- Agency training
This seminar is aimed at helping agency and client develop a common language for evaluating creative work to ensure that the most effective ideas and work is approved.
By working together to create a common set of evaluation criteria the sessions are designed to achieve agreement about the factors underlying creative & effective ideas.
Special emphasis is placed on understanding what makes a piece of advertising effective as a piece of communication, both from the perspective of the viewer and the client’s brand strategy.
The tangible outcome of the seminar is a practical set of evaluation criteria agreed to by all.
- Develop a list of criteria for assessing creative work.
- Assess the value of a creative idea.
- Gain some insights into the factors which transform a creative idea into an effective campaign.
- Overcome common misconceptions in judging creative work.
- Gain first hand insights into the indispensability of a focused, single minded proposition, and the value of a focused brief.
- Provide a common language for constructive feedback for developing creative work.
- Better and smoother cooperation between client and agency.
- Increase the frequency of approving the most creative/effective campaigns.
- More efficient and productive internal creative reviews.
- Improvement of the level, the focus and the accuracy of the briefs.
This training program is designed for:
a mixed team of both client & agency professionals.