Creative thinking tools for developing Digital, Interactive and Integrated campaigns
Creation of interactive and integrated campaigns is one of the most exciting communication tasks, but also one of the hardest to master.
Interactive content is created and distributed in an ever growing multitude of media, from printed to digital, on-line and off-line, multitude variety of social networks, viral marketing, newest cellular technology, to name just a few.
The ultimate test of interactive campaigns is to be more interesting & involving than the content around it.
An analysis of the most creative and effective interactive& integrated campaigns reveals that in spite of the great variety of media used, the variety of technologies, and the uniqueness and the originality of each campaign idea, there are yet some recurring patterns behind these ideas.
This training is designed to familiarize the agency professionals with these innovative thinking patterns, and supply them with practical thinking tools to enhance their creative potential and inspire them to create more and better creative & effective campaigns in this field.
- Introduce the notion of patterns and genres of creative digital& interactive campaigns.
- Understand the factors of success behind some of the most inventive and creative ideas and campaigns that are created internationally and in various markets worldwide.
- Teach creative thinking tools for creating original, powerful and effective digital/ interactive& integrated campaigns.
- To empower and inspire participants to develop unconventional and original ideas.
- Coach participants to apply the learned tools on real client’s briefs and tasks and develop original, relevant and engaging ideas.
- More and better new ideas, even for the harder and more ‘boring’briefs.
- Speed up the creative thinking process, thus to shorten the time spent on developing good and inspiring new ideas.
- More fertile and more productive brain storming sessions,
- More people that can actually create new ideas.
This training program is designed for:
a mixed group of creatives, client service, planning, interactive and digital professionals