Creative thinking tools for Mastering Digital Creativity and Digital Storytelling
This training program examines the most recent innovative & effective award winning campaigns from around the world, implementing contemporary storytelling features. It identifies recurring thinking patterns behind the campaign ideas. Based on these patterns, it explores fields of interactive-integrated digital storytelling and supplies structured thinking tools for generating new innovative & effective ideas. The tools are then implemented by the participants on real agency /client briefs and tasks.
The Agenda Addresses Questions Such as:
- What kind of contemporary storytelling approaches are there?
- What do you need to know in order to become a good creator of stories in marketing communications today?
- What kind of insights are helpful in creating an effective story today?
- How effective can digital storytelling be?
- What are some key factors in effective digital story-based projects?
- How are they applicable to every brand/product/service/category/market/size?
- What practical thinking tools can you master, so that they can help you achieve all this in an efficient and effective manner?
- 4 kinds of digital storytelling approaches
- 5-6 structured thinking tools for creating digitally led storytelling campaigns
- How to use integrated and interactive methods of delivering a story, crossing the border between online and offline using innovative platforms, so as to reach more people in everyday life
- How to deliver a story by using existing resources and platforms in a new unexpected manner
- How to deliver a story by transforming a brand into a warrior for a surprising cause and initiating a social or cultural movement
- How to deliver a story by creating a new surprising media experience which will put the brand at the center of the public stage
- How to deliver a story by letting people experience a truth for themselves in a concrete creative manner rather than just presenting it before them.
- How to deliver a story by inviting consumers to a proprietary engaging challenge as participators or followers.
- How to generate “Emotional Crowdfunding” for recruiting an emotional investment from consumers which do not just believe a story, but rather believe in a story
- How to use consumer creativity and people’s desire for attention/recognition to co-create stimulating story based experiences
This training program is designed for:
a mixed group of creatives, client service, planning, social media and digital professionals