Creative Role Swapping Training
This training program aims at enhancing the agency’s overall creative productivity by experiencing and practicing role swapping and developing an advertising campaign from the stage of a marketing brief to the stage of presentation of creative ideas to a jury (pitch style).
Mixed teams compete in creating a communication strategy and presenting creative ideas for a total communication campaign.
In each team people do the work that they usually don’t do (i.e. creative department people prepare the strategy and the creative brief, and accounts& planners develop the creative ideas& work). In each team people coach the others in doing what they usually do themselves.
The final stage is a presentation of ideas to a jury who decide on the best ideas and the winning team.
- Training staff in effectively and inventively doing the whole agency work, through role swapping
- Giving agency staff a broader picture of and understanding for other people’s work.
- Establish a common language for communicating about advertising;
- Learn and practice some creative tools for developing the creative brief and for developing creative ideas;
- Explaining to others how your own role is done properly,
- Participate, as a student, in workshops devoted to learning new tools in various disciplines.
- be a judge of other’s work and feel how it is to have your own work judged by others,
- Team building, have fun in a contest & festival style event.
This training is designed for:
all agency professionals: creative department, client service, planning, media, PR etc.